My Photo
Name:
Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Friday, June 01, 2007

Hotfixes get easier to access, I get egg on my face

So I called in again today for my second private hotfix and the after I got to the third guy (he was a developer engineer) he said, did you read the KB? I said of course I did, that is why I am calling. He said you probably didn't notice, but that KB is part of a new trial and the line you expected to say call in for the hotfix actually was a link to the hotfix on the connect site. It is still not a full public supported hotfix, but it is sure easier to get. Know that I know to look for it, I sure like this new program. And now that you know where to look you won't end up with egg on your face, like I did.


If you look at the screenshot below the key line to look for when you read a KB is the line I have in red. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go take a shower to wash the egg off my face.


2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Chaney said...

Thanks for the heads up -- anything to save me from having to sit on hold...

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I also buy fiesta Gold and fiesta Gold, the fiesta money is very cheap, and use the fiesta online gold can buy many things, I like fiesta online money>, thanks, it is very good.
I like play online game, I also buy FFXI Gil and FFXI Gil, the FFXI gold is very cheap, and use the Final Fantasy XI gold can buy many things, I like cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold>, thanks, it is very good.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home