My Photo
Name:
Location: Kernersville, North Carolina, United States

Friday, June 01, 2007

Hotfixes get easier to access, I get egg on my face

So I called in again today for my second private hotfix and the after I got to the third guy (he was a developer engineer) he said, did you read the KB? I said of course I did, that is why I am calling. He said you probably didn't notice, but that KB is part of a new trial and the line you expected to say call in for the hotfix actually was a link to the hotfix on the connect site. It is still not a full public supported hotfix, but it is sure easier to get. Know that I know to look for it, I sure like this new program. And now that you know where to look you won't end up with egg on your face, like I did.


If you look at the screenshot below the key line to look for when you read a KB is the line I have in red. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go take a shower to wash the egg off my face.


5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Chaney said...

Thanks for the heads up -- anything to save me from having to sit on hold...

1:57 PM  
Blogger xuemei said...

I like play online game, I also buy fiesta Gold and fiesta Gold, the fiesta money is very cheap, and use the fiesta online gold can buy many things, I like fiesta online money>, thanks, it is very good.
I like play online game, I also buy FFXI Gil and FFXI Gil, the FFXI gold is very cheap, and use the Final Fantasy XI gold can buy many things, I like cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold>, thanks, it is very good.

7:35 PM  
Blogger xuemei said...

aion china, aion china gold,
aion cn goldaion chinese gold,
aion gold chinaaion gold chinese,
china aion goldchinese aion gold,
aion china kinaaion chinese kina,
aion kina chinachina aion kina,
aion china buybuy aion china,
aion chinese server goldaion cn server gold,
aion china server goldchina aion server gold,
chinese aion server goldaion chinese server gold,
aion cn server kinaaion china server kina,
china aion server kinachinese aion server kina

2:09 AM  
Blogger xuemei said...

I like play online game, I also buy Aion gold and Aion gold, the Aion china gold is very cheap, and use the Aion China kina can buy many things, I like Aion chinese gold, thanks, it is very good.

9:22 PM  
Blogger sdfj said...

christian louboutin christian louboutin cheap christian louboutin sale christian louboutin discount christian shoes christian louboutin shoes designer handbags louis vuitton handbags replica handbags ugg classic tall ugg classic short ugg ultra tall boots christian louboutin boots MBT shoes discount MBTshoes ugg classic cardy boots ugg boots Tory Burch Shoes Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes louboutin ugg boot

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home