My Photo
Name:
Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Friday, June 15, 2007

Shadow Protect Enable Lan Communications

New Article on my SBS-Rocks.com website
Shadow Protect Enable Lan Communications
a.k.a. How to create an XP Firewall Exception GPO in SBS

So as you may know I have been working with imaging products and have pretty much settled on Storage Craft's products.Well I hit a road block the other day trying to control the desktopversions of Shadow Protect from the Shadow Protect Server Console.

This article explains how to allow these communications as well as being a good intro to the XP Firewall GPO.

Enjoy,
HA

Updated 6/22/2007 Thankx to Bob Haley who just wrote and sent me an ADM Template for Shadow Protect, I have updated the article on my site with the new instructions Shadow Protect Enable Lan Communications

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is the holic gold which makes me very happy these days, my brother says holic money is his favorite games gold he likes, he usually holic online gold to start his game and most of the time he will win the cheap holic gold back and give me some holic online money to play the game.
I am so happy to get some kal geons and the kal gold is given by my close friend who tells me that the kal online geons is the basis to enter into the game. Therefore, I should kal online gold with the spare money and I gain some kalonline Geons from other players.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home