My Photo
Name:
Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Best Kept Secret in SBS Land

Back in April one of my favorite presenters was made an MVP for SBS and no one ever heard about it. Turns out MS had an obsolete address for him so not even he knew, the announcement message went to the proverbial bit bucket. Well due to the keen eye of the SBS Diva herself all has been rectified, so please help me welcome Chris Rue https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile=75ea8010-5d0e-453d-8b63-ee53da3ddadc check out his own announcement at http://www.chrisrue.com/funcave/2007/06/the-unknown-mvp.html

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Scotthere said...

You know for sure one person read this.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Scotthere said...

....or more....

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I also buy dofus kamas and kamas, the cheap kamas is very cheap, and use the dofus gold can buy many things, I like dofus kamas, thanks, it is very good.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home